Company Name: Núria Masdéu Martínez (also the Provider)
Postal Address:C/ Major, 112, 43550 Ulldecona (Tarragona) (Spain)
Núria Masdéu Martínez, as the Data Processor for the Website and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Constitutional Act 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), and other legal regulations in force on the protection of personal data, and with the Information Society Services and e-Commerce Law 34/2002 of 11 July (LSSICE), informs you that we have implemented the necessary security, technical and organizational measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all data entered.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– To implement the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with Web Users;
– To send commercial advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, following express consent by the user to the receipt of this form of communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
– To carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
– To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
– Analysis of profiles and usability will be performed.
– Client and/or supplier data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, tax, accounting, and working obligations that are required by current law.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with LSSICE, Núria Masdéu Martínez does not partake in SPAM practices and, therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you receive from the provider, the User has the possibility of cancelling his or her express consent to receiving our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
LEGITIMACY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time by marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting, and labour obligations that are necessary by current law will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER RECIPIENTS
Núria Masdéu Martínez does not carry out any data transfer or communication unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior to obtaining the User’s consent.
International transfers of your personal data will not be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or cancelling any account in evidence of a criminal offence undertaken by the User. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
Núria Masdéu Martínez will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior to obtaining the User’s consent.
The information that you provide us with both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of Núria Masdéu Martínez, contracted to the company ____________ (hereinafter, ___) with CIF ______ and fiscal address located in _______. The data processing of said entity is regulated by a contract regarding the processing between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of Núria Masdéu Martínez. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to Núria Masdéu Martínez carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of Núria Masdéu Martínez equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User.
- The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
The User is informed that the systems enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others involved are the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones, corporate email and Google Hangouts.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the Provider will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question.
RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before Núria Masdéu Martínez by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to email@example.com indicating as the Subject: “Data Protection – RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS”, and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any similar document, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Considering the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay if the data are inadequate or excessive.
- Right to object: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it in some circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing. It involves the marking of personal data, with the purpose of limiting its future processing.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided,
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making (including profiling): The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legitimacy of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancellation or objection, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processingthat produce effects on your data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the controller is the following:
– Data provided by Users through the different services offered on the website
– Data included in the different forms provided on the website
– Data collected through “cookies” for browsing experience improvement as reported in the cookies policy.
Refusal to supply the obligatory data will result in the impossibility to adhere to the request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and true. We ask that in case of modification, you communicate such changes immediately so that the information being processed remains up to date and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service/purchase the product through our website www.nuriamasdeu.com,we will ask you to provide us with information on you, including your name, contact information, and information on a credit or debit card.
We hereby inform you that Núria Masdéu Martínez may be present in the social networks. The processing of data concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of Núria Masdéu Martínez will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
Núria Masdéu Martínez will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social networks, informing you of the provider’s activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
– That presumably unlawful by national, Community, or international regulations or that involve activities that are presumably unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That threatening the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions to our Users or third parties and, in general, whatever content that Núria Masdéu Martínez deems inappropriate.
– In general, that contravening the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, Núria Masdéu Martínez reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be included in a file held by Núria Masdéu Martínez, and information of interest may be sent to you.
You can access more information and consult the companies forming part of Núria Masdéu Martínez at the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, Núria Masdéu Martínez will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, which is the Users’ responsibility to know by checking the corresponding conditions particular to the network in question.
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security by current law.
SUBMITTING OF CV (Curriculum Vitae)
In the event that the User submits his or her CV through our website, we inform him or her that the information provided will be processed to make him or her participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Company (Provider). We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data provided, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing full respect of confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Company (Provider), please re-submit your CV.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
If the User subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the information blog with update notices and that it will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain until the end of the agreement. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the destruction thereof. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except within the frame of legal obligations.
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONIAL
If the User wants to publish their testimonial on the web, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to address the proposed suggestions, experiences, or opinions regarding the products and/or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other Users. The data will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the agreement and, when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or total destruction of the data. The testimonials will be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published about the testimonial will be the name, surname and company.
Núria Masdéu Martínez reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law.
For all purposes, the relationship between Núria Masdéu Martínez and the Users of its on-line services present on this Website are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, with the Courts and Tribunals of Tarragona (Spain) being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use.